Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Whirlwind of a Week

It's officially 9 days til our wedding day! It has definitely been a whirlwind the past week, but I know that none of it will matter by 9 o'clock on Saturday night next week :)

It all began last week when I could not get a hold of the DJ for the wedding...at all! I emailed and called just about every person in the company and got no response. After a few threats, they miraculously emailed back. Unfortunately, it was a little too late so I fired them.  That's one thing I didn't plan on doing 2 weeks before our wedding, but I did. Now we are in a battle with the credit card company to try to get our money back. Ugh :-/  Fortunately, I found another DJ just in the nick of time and he seems to be a keeper. Just get us through 3 hours next Saturday and I will be happy :)

On top of the DJ issue, my photographer decided to back out on Monday.  Talk about a blow! I quickly leaned on Facebook to help me out.  After calling several photographers, I was just devastated. Everyone was wanting $1,000+.  RIDICULOUS! To say the least, the Lord blessed us with an angel. My great aunt, Mariana, has offered to take the pictures! A huge weight was lifted yesterday when my mom gave me the news.  Whoo hoo!

Not only did we have the DJ and photographer issue...my iPhone was shattered on Tuesday! AHHH! I was ready to just curl up in a ball and cry.  Brooke and I went to Six Flags with Christina and the boys on Tuesday and had a great time! While waiting on Brooke to finish a ride, I decided to pull out my phone and text. Unbeknownst to me, there was a race to get to a ride and a kid decided to use me as the short-cut. He ran on my left side, knocking my arm and my phone went flying to the ground. It was shattered! I was not very happy, but didn't allow it to ruin our day of FUN! I am hoping that the BAD THINGS HAPPEN IN 3s CURSE IS OVER!

My list of to-do's is growing by the minute, so I better get busy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment