Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Blog?! Oh yeah!

I totally forgot about blogging! So much has gone on since my last blog a year and a half ago! I won't bore you with catching you up with it all :)

Life is great and I'm lovin' my life in the country! Brooke is growing like a weed and going on about 25 instead of 10 1/2. Oh my! Taylor is still as handsome as ever and the love of my life. Work is better than ever and I'm loving my 8 kiddos!

We continue to work on expanding our family, but the Lord is ultimately in control of that situation :) I am on my third round of Clomid and will revert to IUI next month if we don't have success this month. Fertility issues is one thing that never crossed my mind. It is frustrating, heart-breaking and emotional, but definitely something that we can overcome with faith, hope and prayer. I promise to keep better updates!

From our family to yours...Happy New Year 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment